Are you looking to sell your house? You will be in excellent hands with Matt Hurst. To prove this, he has multiple years of experience in reality, from owning his own company to merging with Century 21, Matt Hurst has ample experience. Moreover, the big franchise tends to sell the house for you. Likewise, Matt can offer you that advantage. Century 21 is well known and respectable and will therefore give you a great start to getting prospective buyers to look at your house.
Furthermore, Matt Hurst will help you in many ways. Matt will help you set an appropriate price and get your house on the market in a timely manner to start the process. Similarly, he will offer assistance with staging and removing clutter from houses if needed. Showing the house is something that is vital to selling your house. Century 21, through Matt Hurst, will take care of all the details for you.
Here are some selling tips to help you sell you house as quick as possible!
- Check out the competition - Walk through some model houses around you and find what you could do better.
- Let the light shine - Natural light is key! The sunlight is a great source to show how beautiful your house is. Plus, it’s free!
- Give it a bath - A good power wash to the outside of the house can make it look as good as new.
- Light a candle - studies show that the smell of a room or of a house can affect people’s moods. Try and keep the smell warm and sweet. People are more comfortable and relaxed around this sent according to studies that have been done.
- Dress it up - Make it look livable. Be creative and really showcase what the room has to offer.
- Don’t forget to landscape - The yard is the first thing people will see when they come to look at potentially buying your house. Cut the grass, rake the leaves and trim the bushes. Each small effort shows.